How different is man and woman’s hole

To be honest I am virgin , but my search is on to explore my sexual side So just wanted to know from some experienced guys on this forum is how different is a man’s hole from a pussy? and is rimjob or ass eating really hygienic ?

Typically (generally) a man’s hole is tighter than a pussy.
When the guy you’re about to eat his ass, and/or rim, takes a shower, or a bath and washes his boihole thoroughly with soap, it’s hygienic to eat and rim his ass.

1 Like

but isn’t a man’s hole dry and is it really painful when your hole gets penetrated ? I have seen in certain videos , bottoms shiver in ecstasy, is it their gspot?

1 Like

Hot and tight man!!!

Thats what lube is for ha ha!!!

1 Like

Yes, a man’s hole is dry. That’s why they spit on it or put some salve or oil on their cock before penetration. I’ve been fucked raw (barebacked) and it wasn’t painful. I loved being fucked like a woman with my legs in the air. Once you’ve bottomed, you simply want more.
Yes, it’s ecstasy and the G-spot.

2 Likes

so how does cum taste :tongue:?, is it different for different people?

Salty, but it depends a lot on the food “your” guy has eaten. If he eats a lot of bitter things, you’ll notice that bitterness in his cum also.

1 Like

Does it not taste sweet ?Looks like you are quite experienced, appreciate your inputs.:+1:t3:

If “your guy” eats more sweet things, it will taste sweet. But normally it’s a bit of a salty taste.

1 Like

Looks like you are a master of this art, wanna share one of your best and worst experience? if you are comfortable

Worst experience? I can’t remember one.
Best experience? Cuddling, tongue kissing and masturbating a twink.

2 Likes

I cant remember my worst experience either. Must not have been so bad ha ha!

1 Like